We invite you to take part in the international scientific and practical seminar "Teaching mathematics in higher education and working with gifted students in contemporary context" (TMHE 2020), which will be held in the framework of the 11th Open Mathematical Olympiad of the Belarusian-Russian University on February 20, 2020 in the Interstate Educational Institution of Higher Education "Belarusian-Russian University".
Problem field of the seminar:
1. Modern educational technologies and methods of teaching mathematics in higher education.
2. Specifics of the development of educational and methodological support for the process of teaching mathematics in higher education institutions (HEIs).
3. Technology of development and methods of application of information and educational resources in teaching mathematics in HEIs.
4. Problems and prospects for the development of science education in contemporary higher education.
5. Working with gifted students in the contemporary world.
Seminar languages are English, Belarusian, and Russian.
You may participate either in-person with publication or in absentia with publication. Participation is free of charge. Travel, meals and accommodation expenses of the seminar participants are borne by their institutions.
The seminar proceedings are planned to be published in electronic format (in pdf) before the seminar opens (February 20, 2020). The Belarusian-Russian University reserves the right to convert materials into electronic format and to place them in the electronic archive of the University library and in the Russian Science Citation Index on the elibrary.ru platform in the public domain.
To participate in the seminar, we kindly ask you to send before January 17, 2020 at the Organizing Committee email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
– application for participation in the seminar;
– materials of the report.
Please click on the link below to download the requirements for submitted materials.